Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Perth Gay Beat Locations



Section homologation film ...

Guys, from now until the next week my life would change completely, because I'll have to make the decision for which "I'm being" bad for some 'time now.

Someone advise me to do the usual chart of pros and cons ... If I did I would seriously run away from here in a hurry.

The truth is that we make sacrifices, to be in a place that I do not like to do things that I like, and not even get rich (but that's a detail:). Economic enrichment, I mean. It 'clear that the inner wealth then there is always, in any experience you do. But that's another story and maybe another post!

This is a job you do for passion, in a context not easy. If it passes the passion for the things you do is over, it's hard to find something to go on the same. But they're still three years of life that I spent here and that would seem to me to throw away.

Time will tell ...

I go to dinner ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment