Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kates Playground - 2010

Anything but white hair ...

Gentlemen, old age progresses. Today for the first time ... I lost the car! Yes, you read right! I lost the car!
It's not that I could not remember where I put it, in fact I remember very well that I had left it to the streets. The problem was that there I remembered where was this square! In this city

copy and paste, do more than just a 15 minute walk, then you do not know where you are, because the roads and buildings are repeated, always equal to themselves. We say that a city is self-approval.

In mitigation, the fact that I had just left the land in a strange day when there was a lot of tail, where a lady and very kind to me in 5 minutes terminated the work of two weeks. I was so happy that I came and I started to walk without thinking too much, and I continued to walk around the parking lot ...

Then, with the help of Tom abuse and some building used as a reference point, I finally found the right way ...

Take care, Come to visit me in a nursing home, when the time comes ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment