Monday, May 12, 2008

Dell Webcam Driver Using Dell Resource Cd



And spring finally seems to have arrived. Or maybe not ...

Well, actually still is not hot it's hot ... But why speak of the time? Maybe because I have nothing else to write right now, so I dedicate it to the usual elevator speech, that the weather!
Or rather, I would have much to say, but it is better not to write her not to disturb your happiness spring-triggered.

Anyway, just to continue to make speeches with the lift, I would say that it is true that there are between seasons. Indeed, there are more seasons than once. I am just saying May crazy, even with the sun umbrella door. That is just the best I can say to describe how it is for now here in the warm Siciglia.

I leave you with an image taken in a remote village in the hinterland Sicilian (no, no caps and lupare), during a visit to play-work from a friend.

I fell asleep in the hot sun, warm feeling that now no longer felt so long, more than a year and a half ... Complicit in the "cool" temperatures Boston ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment