Monday, May 26, 2008

Clarithromycin Side Effects Metal Mouth

It goes on

Hello everyone.

Finally, after a long, long, time, the decision is made.

Last week I left a PhD (ta-ta-daa) ...

pause of silence ...

Yes, you read that right. After all this time I was in college, three years now, I decided to quit. There are various reasons, and maybe we will discuss best pizza in front of a Calvin. Basically I found myself doing things that I did not like, other than things that I thought or wanted to do when I came into uni. It also causes some discussions and some unfortunate events, I decided that the end would have been better.

And now?
Now, slowly, I will try to recover from the blow, I'll try something else to do.
Someone tells me I have to celebrate ...
Well, at long last, leave / change is not so simple. There were three intense years, I met many smart people. People who have given me a lot, both in terms of professional and personal. Years that I have received a lot, but I also gave a lot, years in which I too have made sacrifices.

Now we continue to make sacrifices, but maybe a bit 'more calmly.

Thanks to those who stood by me, who supported me but also endured for this long period of reflection and choice.

now remains for me a month and then, finally, things will be all downhill, right? As they say, life begins after 30 years!

Now that I think, someone once told me that "The following analysis is all downhill ...
brrrr

you soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment