Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Design My Own Wrestling Attire

plo plo plotter

Practical lessons on how to lose half a day following a roll of paper: a (half) day in rolls!

Premise: I need a roll of photo paper for plotter.
Seeking a bit 'out there, and gives advice phone with friends at this renowned shop in that of Paliemmo.
is the surreal dialogue that came out ...

10:30 am
Lady - ProntoVendiamoCartaBuongiornoooo.
I - Hello. Kindly give me the price of a roll of paper bla bla ...
S. - We do not give prices over the phone ...

silence.

I - then I can send a quote via email?
S. - Yeah ..

break ...

I - I leave my address?
S. - Ah, yeah, right ... But who are you?
IO (Thinking) What cares who I am. Just gives me the price, though I like to buy, if I do not like do not buy ...
IO (Speaking) - Award Winning ABC - Allustra Balate House

break ...

I - look, leave me your email that I send an email request for quote
S. - Ok, cicciopasticcio@vendiamocarta.it

10:31 hours
I write the mail ... tickle tickle click click ... "Dear Mrs. ... bla bla bla bla bla ... ... kindly quote ... bla bla bla ... Yours sincerely Signed ING. Myself"

silence

waiting



break silence

11:30 am, call
S. - ProntoVendiamoCartaBuongiornoooo.
IO - Madam, wait a quote ...
S. - Ah, yes ... wait a minute .... Yes, come in few minutes ...
I - Look, we need to work, blah blah
S. - Sississi, do not worry

silence

mail updates

silence

F5

radio silence ...

at 12:30 pm, call
S. - ProntoVendiamoCartaBuongiornoooo.
I - I give its exact address?
S. - Who are you?
ME - the guy waiting for an estimate, which has already called twice, who twice (and for two hours) you promised a budget that still has not arrived ...
S. - By Joe Average 265.

good, I'm Joe Average on a 161, I'm in a sprint ...
A little 'hot Palermo I avoid a couple of cars I wanted to put in and then went into the shop ...

S. - Dicaaaaa
ME - Yes, I would roll bla bla bla
S. - Ah, you're the budget ...
IO - "YOU"?? alright and that I shaved!
do not know whether to feel offended or relieved that I just turned thirty and I still give you the ... boh!

A man takes charge of the thing ...
Waiting - The paper makes man a thousand other things while playing with my future roll ... In the meantime I look at the windows ... uhmmm ... a 64MB CF (one, sixty-four !)... at 25 €! Probably sell as antiques! I can already hear that the price Roll will not be ... you know ... Bassino ... The man returns
...

Little Man - This is truly beautiful, shiny, fine print, grammaturissima, heaviness, blah blah ... roll 60cm
IO - SISIS ... what is?
Omino - 155 euros
IO - Goodbye and thank you ...

Damn, two and a half hours waiting for nothing ... I'm puffing and lamendantomi ...
On the Internet I found a 55euro (90 cm !)... mah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment